Friday, May 4, 2007

I need to breathe

Sometimes I forget how much this helps. Just breathe. I really am overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I have to get done. The house is a disaster. I really let it go this week and just said screw it. I am soooo tired of picking up and the next second it looks like a friggin tornado hit. One meal destroys the kitchen and the dining room floor looks like something exploded on it after the 3 kids eat. Anyway I have to step it up this weekend cuz next week is extremely busy. Little Gym, helping at the school book fair, field trip to the zoo, School open house, dog sitting, bake a cake, book club, pick a book for book club, date night, and mothers day. Ahhhhhh. Ok breathe.

4 comments:

Dina said...

almost sucks to go on vacation, because you come back to DOUBLE the work!!! ahhh, us women are sooo VAlUABLE aren't we??!!!!

welcome back!

Annalisa said...

I wasn't on vacation yet. That was just life. But I have been busy getting the trailer ready for our vacation. And there is just a lot of stuff going on in the next month before school is out.

Jess said...

You are a busy woman!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. Sometimes that stuff just has to be let go... We aren't super woman !! BREATHE!! I miss you girl. Hope Im back in the game soon. Im feeling left out! xoxox