Tuesday, May 8, 2007

and Another


Well as I type this at 3pm it is 96 degrees outside. Too hot. I was over by the little gym this morning and could see the smoke still wafting up from the remains of yesterdays fire. Charles just called me and sent me this pic which was taken in downtown Pasedena. He is working and saw the smoke. Found out a fire started in Griffith Park at around 1:30. Several important locations are affected by this fire including the Observatory, the Los Angeles Zoo, and the Gene Autry museum. I know I am forgetting others. Anyway, hopefully they get it under control soon. Winds aren't bad today but temps are high. God bless those fire fighters. They sure do work hard and in dangerous conditions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit its hot out there!!!!

Annalisa said...

I know. Today is supposed to be better. And the weekend is supposed to be real nice.