Sunday, May 13, 2007

Date Night

Well we had a wonderful evening. I couldn't have asked for more. We went to this restraunt in downtown Fullerton called

We sat in the courtyard and it was just a beautiful peaceful evening. No children screaming. Just the sound of the birds and the fountain. I had a petite filet with tequila shrimp. It was sooooo good. I also had 3 Sangrias. They were also delicious and the chef came out and gave us his recipe. I can't wait to try it. Anyway it was such a peaceful night. After dinner we walked around the streets of downtown Fullerton. They were all filled with happy people just wanting to have a good time.

We decided to go into this little martini bar called
We had a couple of drinks at the bar and just relaxed. It was nice to be able to talk to each other with out being interupted or hearing crying in the background. We left there and walked for a bit before heading home. It was such a wonderful night I didn't want it to end. I miss the peace already. I can't wait to do it again.


3 comments:

Dina said...

those times are priceless!!! you almost FORGET what it's like with just you and your husband...we have those times ( not enough) but it's like dating all over again!

Jess said...

Aww I am so glad you guys had a great time you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

That looks fab! So glad you had a nice night out honey. You deserve it. Tell Charles you want it once a month..