Monday, September 24, 2007

Update.

Well last tuesday it began and it really hasn't ended. The worst was Tues, Wed and Thurs. But it is still happening just not as much pain. So I called my doc and I have to go in to do blood work tomorrow and an ultrasound on wednesday to make sure everything has passed. I really want this to be all over so I can move on. I have meetings scheduled at the boys school and I am supposed to be helping out in their classes. So I just want to do what I need to do. Probably not this week but hopefully next.


As soon as I started feeling semi good I was up and working. It is so hard to be a mom and not be 100%. Dishes were piling up, laundry was insane and the playroom was a disaster. So Saturday Charles took the kids to a birthday party and I got to work and threw out 6 bags of old toys and crap from the playroom. It felt sooooo good. Then Sunday I did 5 loads of laundry and made homemade fish and chips with coleslaw for my parents. It was exhausting but felt good too.
Here are some pics from the party. Emmy had a great time and loved having her face painted.


Ready to go. I got the present and my backpack.

Bounce house fun.

Swings
I want to be a princess







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you feel better soon honey..
And that Emmy is SO cute. I love her dress. I love Janie & Jack...

Now come to my house because our playroom is a MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lauren said...

Hugs, sweetie. Hang in there!

Those are some great pictures of Emmy--so cute!