Monday, September 10, 2007

Once your a mom.

It has been very strange with this whole miscarriage thing going on. I feel like I live two different lives. I am cleaning up, doing laundry, making meals, packing lunches, laying out clothes, cleaning up paint etc. All the while I am waiting for this miscarriage to start. Sometimes for a brief moment I almost forget. Until I go to the bathroom and see a bit of red. Then I am reminded of the life that ended inside of me. But I have to be a mom to my children that are here first. I want to curl up in my bed and wait it out. I can't. Little people need me. Maybe thats good. I am just so tired.

3 comments:

Dina said...

man, THAT IS CRAZY!!! That's why GOD gave the "MOM" role to the women...WE ARE SOOO MUCH STRONGER THAN ANY MAN CAN BE!!!!

I'm sorry :(

Dina

Jess said...

I'm so sorry honey, you know I'm here for you if you need me.
Love Ya!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you a real life hug.. That and cheer you up some.. I'd try my best to have you giggling I swear! xoxo