Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ironic

I finally was able to make a drs appt today. I got in on thursday at 9:15. Now it is 4:45 in the afternoon and I am spotting and have lower back pain. It seems when I try to accept this pregnancy and can actually imagine it something takes that away from me. I am going to try to rest, not easy with 3 kids around, and I will post in the morning. For anyone who doesn't know I had 3 consecutive miscarriages before I had Emmy. That is why it takes me such a long time to become attached to a pregnancy. Anyway, wish me luck. Lets see what fate has in store for me. Maybe a big lesson.

1 comment:

Dina said...

corny as it sounds....I believe everything is for a reason. I'm praying you'll be fine and the other kids (and hubby) allow some rest time for you!! you deserve it!!