Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me! Me!

Thanks to Momto2boys I have been selected to share 7 things about myself.

So here's how the Me!Me! tag works:

First, share 7 facts about yourself. Next, tag 7 people at the end of your blog by leaving their name and a link to their blog.Last, let them know they're tagged by leaving a link in their blog.

Here are my 7 things:



  1. I have always wanted to live in NYC. Preferrably in a large brooklyn brownstone like one of these.

2. I live in the city I grew up in.

3. I love love love sushi.

4. My favorite place to be is the beach. Haven't gotten there as much as I have wanted this summer so I have been bummed about that.

5. This september my husband and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary. Yay us!!!!

6. I have gotten horrible migraines since I was very little.

7. I lived in Wisconsin for 3 years and it was the best time of my life.

8. I am always overwhelmed with everything.

9. I really need to go back to work.

10. I am dreading Christmas because I can't spoil the kids like I want to.


Who I am tagging:

Becomming a New Yorker
The Life I Know....Mommyville & Beyond

Just Call Me Mommy
Hawaiian Girl
The Story of Us
My Fairy Tale
Just a Mommy Blog

6 comments:

Lauren said...

You said 7 things about yourself...you overachiever.

Anji said...

Hey I was just coming here to tell you that I tagged you, your just a popular girl!!!

queen foodie said...

I love those pictures of the brownstones. I would love to live in NYC also...so much to do and experience. My husband and I will be married 10 years in October... what a coincidence...and I get what you're saying about Christmas. I'm just gonna work really hard on making extra special moments over the holiday this year.

Jen said...

YAY you tagged my ass. Bout time.

I blogged.

Oh, and I change my blog - switched over to WordPress.

http://mymommyhood.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm late reading this!! thanks for the tag. I'll work on that... and Duh Annalisa is popular!!!!!!

I love the Brownstown home's..

KJS said...

What I wouldn't give for a Brooklyn brownstone like one of those!!!