Friday, July 11, 2008

Got My Answer

Well about a week ago I called my childhood bestfriend Heather. If you read this blog http://crazymamaof3.blogspot.com/2008/04/kinda-sad.html then you know the back story. Anyway I left a message that was really happy and told her I wanted to ask her something. Well she never called back. I was really hoping that we could remove ourselves from my brother's and her aunt's drama and keep our friendship going. But I am guessing not. Very sad that a person and family that has known me for 30 years and hosted Emmy's baby shower is no longer a part of my life. Kinda don't know what to do with that.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sorry, sweetie. I know it hurts to lose a good friend. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

aw man that is sad. I'm so sorry. I wish It didn't have to be like that...
xoxo