Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Overwhelmed

Well I feel completely overwhelmed. I have so much going on mentally and physically. I have been trying to get the house and yard ready for my boys birthday party this weekend. They are turning 8 and I cannot believe it. We are having around 50 people and a guy is comming to do an animal show with reptiles. The boys are so excited. I have a lot of cooking and cleaning left to do. I also need to find a place that makes a Transformer cake. I have been 3 places and no luck. Uhhhhgggg.

I have also been trying to get ready for back to school. Lots to do there. Bought most of the boys school supplies and I have to label them all because the boys have a hard time keeping track of their stuff. I have also cleaned out and reorganized all their closets so it will be easier for them to find their school clothes.

In the mean time I have been in a horrible mood. I am going to the doctor today and I am suspecting we will try another new med. I can't stand feeling like this. I am really never happy and I am almost always mad. I feel bad for the kids who get the brunt of it. So I hope this is the month where we find something new that works.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You are one busy woman! Hope the boys have a Happy Birthday. Hang in there school is right around the corner.

queen foodie said...

I hope this medication helps. Stand up for yourself and say "no" sometimes. A good person will respect you for your honesty and your need to take care of yourself. Easier said than done, I know, but you have the right to be happy. Good luck.