Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gone Campin!

This is where I will be for the next 4 days. The Eastern Sierra Nevada, specifically Rock Creek Lake. I have my book, Elephants for Water, and I am going to sit by the lake while the boys fish. I also have a nice bottle of petite sirah in the trailer along with a bottle of Tequila. Oh and baileys to go with the hot chocolate. Emmy is staying behind and I am sad cuz I know I will miss her. But it will be better for the boys and me. She is a lot to handle and we really want to get in some good hikes. So so long for now and hopefully I get some nice pics.







3 comments:

Momma Phoenix said...

*drools*

When I was younger, my dad used to take us camping in the Sierras... we also used to hit up Edison Lake a lot. That is beautiful country.

Jess said...

Beautiful pictures, we love to go camping. Glad you ad a great time!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty. I really wish we were going somewhere this summer:-(