Thursday, June 28, 2007

Camping pics





We took the boys camping and they had a blast. So did I. I had a lot of peaceful quiet moments by the lake, stream and in the trailer. It was heaven and have now become my "happy place" that I go to when the kids are driving me bonkers. In the last photo of Michael by Mack lake it looks just like one in the previous post. Must be a popular place to stop and take a photo.

Emmy did very well with her grandma. In fact she was so well behaved that my MIL says she doesn't believe any of my monster stories. She thinks I am nuts. I told her she was so well behaved because she was getting everything she wanted but my MIL doesn't buy it. Oh well.

We are scheduled to go back at the end of August and take Emmy with us. Maybe grandma will want her again. We'll see.

4 comments:

KJS said...

Now THIS looks like the good life to me ... :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so relaxing!

KJS said...

I like the new template by the way ... and did I tell you how much I like these pics? :)

Dina said...

beautiful shots.....looks sooo relaxing. camping is something I've always wanted to do!