Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trying not to vomit

I was an idiot last night and went out for drinks with the PTA moms. Holy crap I drank way too much. I only had two margaritas but they were the size of fish bowls. So there ya go. Then I wake up and Michael is complaining about his toe (the nail fell off after he dropped a chair on it). I look at it and it is swollen and red. So I get Anthony and Emmy off to school and take Michael to the doctor. She says to to hot soaks with Epson salt to get the puss out and puts him on Antibiotics. Hopefully that works so we don't have to go back. In the mean time our insurance is all f'd up because ADP Benefits which is handling our COBRA hasn't communicated with Health Net that we have paid. So we had to pay for the doctors visit and the antibiotics. Sucks. Now if I could only feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aweee poor Michael!!!

And sorry your hungover, thats the worse when you have to take care of the kiddos!