Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things that are bugging me tonight

1. Emmy looking me in the eyes and saying no.

2. Laundry that doesn't end.

3. Children not listening.

4. People that park in an area that says "No Parking". Why are they above everyone else and how can they be so lazy.

5. This election. Please be over. It is over and some people keep holding on.

6. This hot dry weather from hell.

7. The news media who alert all the pyromaniacs that it is time to start fires by saying "Red flag alert" every ten seconds. They also say things like "Perfect conditions for a fire". Isn't that basically saying to Joe Pyromaniac "Come on out and have a ball".

8. Baseball. I am tired of the whole family being ignored because of it.

9. My dirty car.

10. The golf tournament and party Charles is going to on Saturday.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Poor Michael. I hope the doctor's appointment goes as smoothly as possible for him.

Also hoping Emmy starts feeling better soon as well!

Don't blame you on the boys' Halloween costumes--yuck! I dread those days!