Friday, November 9, 2007

Its my party and I'll cry if I want too

Well my 34th birthday is tomorrow. Yuck. I am getting so old and I don't feel like it. But there are constant reminders. Three kids for one thing. Plus the millions of grey hairs that seem to pop into existance by the minute. Then I was reading on my cousins page and it said this:

do not add me if you...
are over 30
are a pervert
are a wierdo
are a stalker
are obsessive
want to steal my pics
met me at my work (unless your a regular :] )
are looking for dates

Since when is being over 30 in the same group as perverts, weirdos, and stalkers. Jeesh. The worst is when I walk by the mirror or look at a picture and don't recognize myself. In my mind I look one way and when I see the reality it is horrifying. And I find myself feeling really bad for old people. They must feel so left behind, trapped in an old body. And people are so mean to old people too. Sucks. I saw this car accident and the car had hit a pole. On the hill next the car sat an old man with his head in his hands. I felt so bad for him.

Anyway its my birthday and I am old and that is the end. So happy bday too me.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Happy Birthday!!! Believe me, your NOT old!!! yes, your OLDER, but no means are you OLD!! I hate to see helpless older people too...we ARE ALL foing to get there!

HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!

Jess said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You are only as old as you feel.