Saturday, September 6, 2008

Craziness

Well I don't know what is in the water around here but divorce is catching like wild fire. Last summer my brother announced that he was getting a divorce. Then a couple of months ago my BIL James told us that he was separated from his wife Dana. And last night my husband got a call from his other brother Rich who told him that he was getting a divorce from his wife Summer. I almost couldn't believe it. Sucks when people who you felt were like family are suddenly gone. I have known both these women for over 15 years. Just hope it doesn't spread to this house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey.. Family falling apart sucks.. Marriage is a very hard thing for sure, and it takes tons of work and sometimes people just can't work that hard.... I feel like it's everywhere too.