Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Done

I am so tired of sickness. I swear I have been sick for two months. Charles has had a cough for like 6 months. And some crazy ass fever has run through our kids with Anthony getting strep throat. I have a bazillion things to do to get this house ready for Emmy's bday party. And I wake up achy with a fever and total sinus congestion. WTF. Haven't I had my share of sickness already? Then as I am lying in bed this morning the phone rings. It is Charles saying he's got the fever. So this basically means that I am SOL when it comes to help with the kids tonight.

And I want to strangle my MIL. She wanted Emmy to have a big party. Well we didn't but now through her grapevine we have 60 people comming. That is 60 people to feed and 15 goody bags for the little kids. Big kids are SOL. I am really trying to focus on what will make Emmy happy cuz she is the only guest that matters. But I get all these special requests from my MIL for food etc. So I told her to bring it. I think she was pissed but oh well. Then I have to hear crap from my mother who says "Why do you listen to her and not to me?" Ok I really have time to deal with her jealousy over nothing.

Anyway I have decided that instead of spending 600 bucks on her party, next year we are taking Emmy somewhere like Disneyland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) sweetie... I really hope you all feel better soon. Being a mom sucks when your sick because of course not like you can just take a sick day and lay in bed all day:-( I feel for ya.... ANd as for Emmy's party well your MIL is just being ridiculous! She wants that food then let her ass bring it! Whatever I say!!! And I think disneyland next year sounds awesome....We're taking Bella to Disneyworld in December. And no bday party next year because it was just too much!

Love ya, hang in there.