Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lots of stuff goin on.

Sometimes life just gets so busy it is hard to catch your breath.

So the side cement is done and we have a second quote comming for a gate tomorrow. Charles is designing an iron gate himself and both these places make them custom. So once that is done the trailer can be put on the side of the house.



Next is the grass for the back yard. Charles has to get some new dirt and till it in with the old dirt. Then the sod can be put down. I can't wait to have green grass. It will be so nice.


So today we went to a park to celebrate my nephews first birthday. Emmy was non stop the whole time. She wouldn't leave the playground. I had to strap her in her stroller just to get her to eat or drink water. And it was hot. So she needed more breaks but would freak if we took her off the playground. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with her. She is relentless.

So we get home and Emmy crashes for a long nap and the boys say they want to go swimming. It is the first weekend of really warm weather so we let them. Luckly the water wasn't freezing and the new solar heater we got is working well. They loved it and had a great time. Now I am going to crash. I need to find food for everyone but I really don't feel like it.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Your girl reminds me of mine. Tiki is a EVERYREADY BATTERY!!! God forbid, I want a 10 min catnap....what I presume this on a positive note, get em' and keep them in sports...they have the ENERGY!