Thursday, April 12, 2007

I want to be the dad.

I want to be able to do what ever I want whenever I want. I want to skip work and golf all day. Then go out for Sushi. Then on my way home get a call from friends and decide to have a few beers with them. I want to walk in when I feel like it and be the hero after being completely selfish all day. I want to feel that it is my right to do all this and never feel bad for disappointing my wife and kids. When I have something to do around the house I want to be able to do it without having to occupy 3 kids at the same time. I want to do all my chores in peace. I want someone to make all my meals and wash all my clothes. I want to wake up take a shower in peace, get dressed by myself and go to work. After a tough day of dealing with adults I want to come home and have someone make me dinner and then I get to play with my kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right!! I wanna be the daddy too damn it..