Monday, April 23, 2007

Killin Time!

Killing time bfor I pick up my boys so I stoll this from Dena's page who stole it from Jodifur's page ..

1. Your Height?
5'6'

2. Have you ever done Heroin?
Nope.. Definitely not something I would have ever done. I find it repulsive. (Ditto Dena)

3. Do you own a gun?
Me personally, No. My husband has two shot guns for hunting.

4. Jodi didn't have a 4, so I'm gonna skip it!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Sometimes, I have avoided the doc for two years so I have to go soon. I know he will find something wrong with me.

6. Do you like hot dogs?
Actually yes I do, they are so gross but I love them. Especially on the grill. (ditto Dena)

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Santa baby (OMG, Ditto again)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee and water

9. Is your bathroom clean?
Yep, I cleaned it Saturday.

10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Diamond earings and necklace Charles gave me.

11. Do you like pain killers?
Only if I am in pain..

12. Do you have A.D.D
Nope

13. What's your name?
Annalisa

14. Favorite Singer of all time?
I kinda don't have one. I like so many different artists and it really has to do with my mood.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee, Water, Green tea

16. Middle Name
None

17. Current worry?
Too many too list. I am a worrier. I know it does no good but I can't help it.

18. Current hate?
being tired. I haven't slept well in the last couple of weeks.

19. Favorite Place to be?
Local-the beach

20. How did you bring in the New year?
First went to BIL and SILs house for a nice meal then came home and relaxed. No biggy.

21. Where would you like to go?
New York to see family, Italy and meet my relatives, Spain

22. Do you own slippers?
No, I am usually barefoot.

23. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a hoodie, flip flops

24. Favorite Color(s)?
Purple

25. Would you be a pirate?
No, I am not into stealing

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None, I am usually thinking about the day ahead.

27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Monster in my closet or under my bed.

28. Best bed sheets as a child?
My mom always got me the best bedding sets. I had so many I couldn't pick one but I remember the yellow lace canopy bedding the best.

29. Worst Injury you've ever had?
sprained ankle

30. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3

31. Who is your loudest friend?
Kevin

32. Who is your most silent friend?
Jill sometimes

33. Does someone have a crush on you?
no

34. Do you wish on shooting stars?
no

35. What is your favorite book?
I have so many. I am in a book club and we are reading a book called Bee Season. It isn't my favorite of all time but it is pretty good.

36. What is your favorite Candy?
Dark Chocolate or starburst

37. What song did you/ do you want played at your wedding?
Our first dance was to "The Gift" by Jim Brickman. We also danced to Stand By Me. We had Mariachis and lots of Mexican music. It was a blast.

38. What song do you want played at your funeral?
No Clue

39. What were you doing @ 12Am this morning?
tossing and turning

40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Another monday ahhhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY pretty lady! Thanks for the shout out on your page! Yep one more week till moving. I wanna kill myself right now with all this crap I have to do. I will be online this week, but next week not so much because I dont know when they will be hooking up my internet... So don't say bye bye yet, me still got a week! xoxoxo