Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why?

Why do people do things like this? Saturday I am visiting with family and we get on the subject of Disneyland. I tell my SIL (who has taken her son 6 times and he is 18months old) that we really want to go but the $500+ it would cost is not in the budget right now. OK so 3 days later we get this pic.




Yes it is cute. But really. I mean really. It is just toooooo coincidental. Maybe the idea sparked after our convo. I am sure in one way it did. But to call and tell us to check out your pics when you know that I would love to take my family is rude. At least that is how I feel. I mean if you said hey I wish I could go to Hawaii and I left the next week and sent you pics wouldn't you think that was rude. Your kids are 2 weeks and 18 months. What is really the purpose of taking them to Disneyland. Really? Plus is a 2 week old supposed to be in such a public place during cold and flu season? I don't think so. Is it fun rubbing it in others faces.
Yes I am jealous. I wish we could afford to go. But the think is they can't afford to go either. They just charge it. So why brag?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitches!!!!

Dina said...

I could NEVER take my brand new baby out like that!!! Its sooo not worth catching anything. My husband wouldn't LET me!! I wonder if that baby will recall any of it??!!!

I think it was a bit insensitive....maybe for christmas she can give you guys free passes!!!