Friday, September 7, 2007

Roller coaster ride.

Well I am back from the hospital and found out that there is no heartbeat. I saw the little baby but they couldn't find a heartbeat. So now I just have to wait to hear from the doctor.

I feel sad. I feel exhausted. I just want it over. But I don't know how long this is going to take. The cramping and bleeding have increased but not like it is during the middle of a miscarriage. So only time will tell. Charles is bummed but being supportive too, well as supportive as you can be from a sales meeting. I am very glad we didn't tell anyone. I really would not have enjoyed all that drama and then having to tell them the baby passed away. That would be insane.

So I just sit here, cramping, with a dirty house and 4 loads of laundry, waiting until 2 to pick up my boys. Life ends and life goes on.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I AM SO SORRY BABE, IF YOU NEED ME I'M HERE FOR YOU!!

Dina said...

oh Annalisa...I'm sooo sorry. I hope you are being comforted by your husband and your kids making you smile during this difficult time..

Thinking of you!

Lauren said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hugs, sweetie. Try to give yourself some time to take it easy.

KJS said...

I am so sorry that I am just reading this now ... I have been so busy lately and am just now catching up on all my regular blogs.

The cool thing about blogging is that if you ever need any of your blogger friends to lend an ear (or an eye since we're reading here), we're just a post away.