Thursday, October 16, 2008

Election Infestation

Well lately all you hear about is the financial situation or the election. It can be really stressful. So I am in the kitchen and I hear Emmy fighting with Michael. So I go in the play room and ask what is going on. Well Michael got upset because they said that Barack Obama won the debate. He doesn't like Barack Obama because Obama doesn't support the sportsman (he read an ad in his hunting magazine). So Emmy picking up on Michael's attitude starts running around saying "Barack Obama, Barack Obama" over and over. Driving Michael insane. Who knew that 8 year olds and 3 year olds would be so involved.

And the day before when the market dropped again Michael turned to me and said "Nobody has any money do they?" I said "Not right now". Maybe I should turn off CNN.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is too funny about the kids fighting over candidates.

I will be so, so glad when this stupid election is over. Seems like it tears everyone apart! I already banned hubby from talking politics with his mother after listening to him argue on the phone with her the other night. I'm sick of it!