Monday, August 27, 2007

Just busy.

Well I am still freaking out but have been really busy too. We went camping for 7 days and when we got back it was the boys 7th birthday. So I had about 10 loads of laundry to do and a party to get ready for. Now I am just trying to catch up.

Emmy is starting preschool on the same day the boys are starting first grade. Ahhhhhh it is going to be an emotional day. She is only going two half days a week but it is still a big jump into a new world. She is beyond excited. She knows what school is because she would go everyday to take the boys. She can't wait to have "lotsa friends" and go wee on the big slide. I think I am going to have a hard time getting her to come home at noon.

All these changes happening make me nervous. I feel like I am in a dream world most days. I keep hoping to wake up and everything be back to normal. But I don't think that will happen. Now I am getting worried about if this baby will be alright. I know, I know, if I am not worrried about one thing its another.

Here are a couple of recent pics of the kids.






2 comments:

Jess said...

Love the pics those 3 are just beautiful!!

Dina said...

those kids are PRECIOUS!!! Emma will be GREAT IN SCHOOL. They do get to that point of having so much fun. she wont want to come home. enjoy the TIME!! TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THE BABY!!